AAA Institute - Shared Learning Platform
The AAA Institute Shared Learning Platform is a Learning Management System used to deliver and track online and instructor-led learning.
With the platform you can create custom training programs, allow staff to enroll in both online and instructor-led courses, develop and launch assessments, keep detailed records of participant progress and test scores, share courseware with other clubs and much more.
The AAA Institute is available to all AAA/CAA clubs and affiliates and is accessed via the Internet so there is no need to purchase and maintain costly server hardware.
Courses and Content
In addition to being able to deliver your own custom training programs, the following programs were developed by AAA Quality and Education Services and are included in your AAA Institute subscription:
- RPST Training for Call Counselors
- AAA/CAA Member Care
- How to Change a Flat Tire
- AAA Member Rewards VISA Credit Card Training
- Automotive Quality Standard #12 for Call Counselors
- AAA/CAA Hertz ERS Vehicle Replacement Program
- AAA/CAA Vehicle Entry Training
- AAA Member Roadside Benefits
- Introduction to Pacesetter Call Codes
- Introduction to the Pacesetter Strategy
- Pacesetter Scorecard Overview
- Roadside Safety
- Safety Apparel
- Introduction to the Service Network
- Towing Hybrid Vehicles
- Towing Motorcycles
- Tech Assist Application Training
There are many benefits to online learning but some of the most impactful are the cost savings. These are some ways you can save by utilizing an online learning environment.
Reduced travel cost
- Transitioning repetitive training to an online format would eliminate the need to travel to teach a course. You can develop the course and distribute it to everyone at your club.
- If you must hold a classroom session, there are tools like the ElementK Virtual Classroom that allow you to hold a class remotely using webcams.
Re-use of courses
- Instead of teaching the same course material over and over, you can develop the online course once and use it as many times as necessary.
Participants can take courses on their own time
- There’s no longer the need to teach large groups of people at the same time. With online learning, the participants have control over their own learning. Courses can be taken in small chunks at any time of the day.